Estimated Shipping: Weekender
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
Our keystone travel bag combines function, aesthetics, and durability.
Featuring a separate, easy access compartment for your laptop and other carry on essentials.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- This leather gets most of its color from oils, making it very natural. With this type of finishing, there is some slight color variation since each leather hide can absorb the oils differently.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Tobacco Suede lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Interior zipper pocket and key clip
- Laptop pocket fits a laptop with 14.3 inch in width or smaller.
- Quick grab pocket for phone, boarding pass, or passport
- 2 extra D-rings to carry a water bottle or luggage tag
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 12", Width 20.5", Depth 10" / 6.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
- weekender bags
- work of art
A few things: first its a work of art and I feel I should be flying around in a private jet based on the quality. I cant believe how people have gone out of their way to compliment. One thing to REALLY note is that its heavy, 6 pounds empty. Im 1000% happy but thought you should know
Whoa!!!!!! Just opened the box and I’m truly humbled by this bag’s beauty! The craftsmanship and bag’s functionality are unmatched, with the laptop compartment taking it over the top. As an owner of several weekender bags, my seemingly never ending search for the perfect one is over. Job well done. Job well done indeed!
For when work/travel mesh
The quality on this bag is a given. If you don't own a S&P bag, let me tell you, it's well worth the cost. What differentiates this Weekender from others (besides the quality), is the separate laptop compartment. Because of the shape, it's awkward to carry a laptop inside most duffle/weekend bags. In the past, I'd carry a duffle from my clothing and slim briefcase for my laptop, charger, and pens. The laptop compartment in the Weekender works perfectly and eliminates the need to carry 2 separate bags.
I own a few Etsy leather bags and now I know the difference between true quality and just "so so". The S&P leather comes from Italy and you can tell the difference between this leather and other leather right out of the box. My other bags have a matte, almost chalky finish. The S&P has a nice smooth, supple finish. The zippers are also smooth and sturdy and the hardware is substantial. Highly recommended.
People have stopped to compliment me on the bag frequently at airport. It is very functional and holds everything I need for 2-3 days trip. I've only had It for a few months, but it seems to be aging well.