- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
This wallet has everything you need for travel or daily carry.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 4-5 oz.
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- Waxed polyester thread.
- Hand-stitched for durability and aesthetics.
- 2 pockets for cards, 1 slot for passport, 1 slot for small notebook and a pen slot
- Dimensions : 4 x 5.75 (folded)
Another great buy
The expat wallet is great, amazing quality. Only regret: a pen does not really fit in it but that is not a problem, I would anyway buy it again.
Very well done and nicely packaged. Better than I expected.
Practical, Useful, Classic
The title says it all. My experience has been unparalleled. This item has inspired me to journal and write more. It is easy to access and aesthetically pleasing.
well worth it
I wasn't sure about spending $70 on a wallet. I've gone with cheapos for years and they've served me ok. But I'm glad I splurged on this. The leather and way it was made is beautiful. It comes with a lifetime warranty, so I won't have to replace it in a few years like had to before with cheapos!
I bought 3 of them for my sons. Wonderful gift.