Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
A slimmer version of our Mailbag, designed for those who carry light. Inspired by US Postal Service mailbags from the early 1900s.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for flap, handles, and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. Lightly tumbled for softness. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- This leather gets most of its color from oils, making it very natural. With this type of finishing, there is some slight color variation since each leather hide can absorb the oils differently.
- Hand-hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Interior compartment for 13" laptop, pockets for iPhone/Droid, pens, business cards, a key clip, and 2 side pockets
- Small handle for quick grabs
- Back pocket for iPad or magazines
- Details from the original mailbag like a pleated leather front panel, and a riveted side panel
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 11", Width 14.5", Depth 3" / 3.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty