Port 15" 3.0
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
Complete the look
Apple MFi CablePrice:was$24 , now is
Card WalletPrice:was$65 , now is
We have taken the original Port Series and refined it. Amongst other improvements, the Port Series 3.0 features increased interior capacity, a zippered outside pocket for quick grabs, and a more streamlined format for greater accessibility while on the go.
The Port 3.0 is designed to keep your daily carry essentials organized at easily accessible, while looking great doing so.
Please note, the Port has a slim profile and works best with slimmer, non-bulky items. If you carry bulky items such as books or a water bottle, we recommend our traditional briefcases.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 5-6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella zipper
- Tobacco suede lining
- Antique brass hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Full zipper opening for easy access to interior compartment
- Separate zippered laptop compartment for a 14.8" wide x 10.0" high laptop or smaller
- Zippered outside pocket for quick, easy access
- Open pocket for large notebook or iPad Pro
- Organizes your daily carry essentials with areas for passport, field notes, pens, phone, cables, USB charger, iPad, AirPods, notebook, removable key clip, and more.
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 11.5", width 15", depth 2.75" / Weight 2.75 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Port 3.0 builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
Very nice leather
I wanted a compact bag to take with me to the office. I needed it to fit a small laptop (Thinkpad X1 Carbon), and a tablet, with some cables, and a small amount of papers. I chose this design as it is very compact and slim and has a laptop compartment. I received it, and was very impressed with the quality of the leather, and the wonderfully old-world smell. The leather is quite firm, so it's not a very soft leather, is that is what you are looking for. The interior is a wonderful, velvety suede material. The laptop compartment is also lined with same suede, so it is very soft on the laptop finish. The zipper can scrape the laptop when you are putting it in, if you are not careful. The laptop compartment can fit my Thinkpad very easily. Furthermore, it can actually fit a larger laptop. I found my 16" Legion 5 Pro laptop just fit in it as well, which was a nice surprise. Actually, in a pinch, I once needed to bring 2 laptops back from the office, and found I could actually get 2 small and thin laptops in there, but it was a tight fit! The middle section is very well designed, and can easily fit a small tablet and many cables. It also has a pouch for documents that is easily accessible. So things that I thought could make this absolutely perfect: - the zipper stitching is not perfectly parallel, in that the gap between the metal part of the zipper and the leather edge it is stitched to is not quite uniform, it wavers back and forth slightly. It's not bad by any means, but at this price I was expecting the stitching of to be perfect everywhere. The leather-to-leather stitching IS perfect, though. - another quibble is the case does not quite stand up perfectly on its own. It leans a bit to the side, and falls over most of the time. This is exacerbated by the fact it is a very thin case, so it usually topples over if I do not lean it against a wall or something. Again, for me to say the bag was perfect, I would expect it to sit perfectly straight up when set on the ground. The metal feet give it good support here, but it still falls over (and it is not being pulled over by the strap). These quibbles are not enough for me to deduct a star. The design of this is perfect for a small laptop bag, and it's very rich and lustrous in its appearance and function. I still feel this is overall an excellent bag, and I would buy it again.
I ordered this bag in the beginning of January and received it very quickly (1.5weeks) to Israel. This briefcase is absolutely fantastic. Videos or photos do not do it justice! The inside material is like a soft suede, the leather is so smooth and rich, and the compartments are awesome. I knew this briefcase would be great I am just beyond impressed with the design and amount of creativity and quality that went into this bag. 10/10
Enjoy using this bag
The Port 15" is everything I was looking for in a daily briefcase. Leather and materials are super high quality. The bag itself is slim and fairly light. The padded laptop pocket protects my Macbook. The main interior compartment is very well designed and easy to access. Great bag!
My new mobile office
I'm a travelling salesman (yes, we still exist). This is my go to work bag and I'm very happy with it. It's helped me close several deals (well, not really)...but it is an awesome bag!
Well designed brief
The bag looks clean and simple, but is super functional. The interior is easy to organize and access. Additionally, the leather quality is very high.