Port 13" 3.0
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
Complete the look
Apple MFi CablePrice:was$16 , now is
Slim BifoldPrice:was$52 , now is
We have taken the original Port Series and refined it. Amongst other improvements, the Port Series 3.0 features a zippered outside pocket for quick grabs, and a more streamlined format for greater accessibility while on the go.
Our modular portfolio system keeps your daily carry essentials organized and looks great doing so.
Please note, the Port has a slim profile and works best with slimmer, non-bulky items. If you carry bulky items such as books or a water bottle, we recommend our traditional briefcases.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 5-6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella zipper
- Tobacco suede lining
- Antique brass hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Full zipper opening for easy access to interior compartment
- Separate zippered laptop compartment for a 13.0" wide x 9.2" high laptop or smaller
- Zippered outside pocket for quick, easy access
- Open pocket for large notebook or iPad Pro
- Organizes your daily carry essentials with areas for passport, field notes, pens, phone, cables, USB charger, iPad, removable key clip, and more.
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 11", width 13.5", depth 2.5" / Weight 2.5 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Port 3.0 builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.