Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
A sleek, minimally designed travel bag made with our new, tumbled leather. Inspired by a time before generic, black nylon luggage.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Tumbled, aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. The tumbling process brings out the leather's natural grain and wrinkles and this will vary from bag to bag. This leather will be softer, more grainy, and a bit more matte than our non-tumbled leather.
- This leather gets most of its color from oils, making it very natural. With this type of finishing along with the tumbling, there is some color variation since each leather hide can absorb the oils and react to the tumbling process differently.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Tobacco suede lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Interior zipper pocket, 2 small open pockets, and a removable key clip
- Full length zipper open for ease of packing
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 12", Width 20", Depth 9" / 4.25 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Pilot's Bag builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
Leather + Craftmanship
They use large pieces of leather to make this bag. The leather smells amazing and the feel when touching truly feels like a luxury bag.
The design is sleek and clean. It can stand next to luxury brands bags which are double the price.
I get out of the city every weekend in the summer. This is my go to travel bag.
Originally I purchased the Gladstone but decided the Pilot's Bag would be better for my needs. Jack in customer service made the exchange easy and sent me a shipping label. The Pilot's Bag is really beautiful and unique. Would order again from S&P.
A value at this price
At this price point there are not many bags that deliver top quality leather and high end finishing. This does both.