Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
A sleek, minimally designed travel bag. Inspired by a time before generic, black nylon luggage.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- This leather gets most of its color from oils, making it very natural. With this type of finishing, there is some slight color variation since each leather hide can absorb the oils differently.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Tartan lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Interior zipper pocket and 2 small open pockets
- Leather piping on edges
- Zippers folded over edges for wider opening
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 12", Width 20.5", Depth 8" / 5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty