Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
The old-school executive Padfolio, modernized for today. Ideal for meetings and light daily carry, the Padfolio has a slot for an A4 letter pad as well as a compartment for iPad Pro 12.9".
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 5-6 oz.
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variations can occur.
- Slot for A4 / letter pad (11.75" x 8.5")
- Suede lined compartment for iPad Pro 12.9" (2018/2019 version) with smart keyboard case. The tablet compartment fits any tablet with maximum dimensions of 11.7" height x 8.5" width x .5" depth.
- Black calfskin lining
- 2 business card slots and 1 pen slot
- Open pocket for loose papers or medium sized notebook
- Fits inside any of our bags with the exception of the Map Case.
- 12" x 9.5" x 1" / 1.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Padfolio builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.