Map Case - LIGHTLY USED - FINAL SALE
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
This Map Case has been lightly used and may have slight signs of wear, like minor scratches/nicks. It is a 8.5-9/10 in condition and does come in original packaging.
Inspired by my grandfather's map case from WWII.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 8 oz. for entire bag
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Waxed polyester thread
- Fits laptop/tablet with maximum dimensions of 12" x 8.75". iPad Pro 12.9" with smart case fits very well.
- Handstitched seams for durability and aesthetics
- Open interior area for maximum usable space
- Oil finished edges
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 12", width 10", depth 3.5" / 3 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Map Case builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.