Estimated Shipping: August 22
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
Inspired by my grandfather's map case from WWII.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 8 oz. for entire bag
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather.
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Waxed polyester thread
- Fits laptop/tablet with maximum dimensions of 12" x 8.75". iPad Pro 12.9" with smart case fits very well.
- Handstitched seams for durability and aesthetics
- Open interior area for maximum usable space
- Oil finished edges
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 12", width 10", depth 3.5" / 3 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
I haven't seen a design like this since those old Swiss army type bags. The leather is thick and substantial, but not too stiff. You realize the craftmanship is obviously top notch as soon as you open the package. Well done S&P!
I carry a tablet, notebook, a few pens, chargers, and sunglasses. The Map Case is the perfect size for my daily carry. It also looks unique and masculine.
Excited about this
I'm really looking forward to this thing breaking in. The leather is on the stiff side, but I'm sure it will soften. The construction is on point, and the shoulder strap is comfortable to carry.
Great bag, zero complaints, exactly what I wanted! Definitely a great value as well. I've had it for a month and it has been fantastic. The size is perfect for an iPad, notebook, chargers, and more.
Overall, it's a solid bag. What stands out to me the most is the hand-stitching. Most every bag nowadays is machine stitched. S&P took the time to handstitch this Map Case. The stitching is nice and thick. Every stitch is perfect.