Gladstone - LIGHTLY USED - FINAL SALE
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
This Gladstone has been lightly used and may have slight signs of wear, like minor scratches/nicks. It is a 9.5/10 in condition, but does not come with original packaging. This bag is final sale, no refunds or exchanges.
Originating in England in the 1890s, this classic was a staple in daily use and train travel. When you're not using it, it will fill your home with the beautiful scent of vegetable-tanned leather. A workhorse of a weekend bag.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Solid brass frame
- Polyester 277 thread
- Tobacco suede lining
- Hand-hammered, solid copper rivets
- Comes with adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Fits airline carry-on requirements
- Hinge opening makes packing easy
- Removable key clip
- Interior zippered pocket and 2 small open pockets
- Folded corners 'origami style' for extra support
- 20" x 12" x 10" / 6 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Gladstone builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.