Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
Originating in England in the 1890s, this classic was a staple in daily use and train travel. When you're not using it, it will fill your home with the beautiful scent of vegetable-tanned leather. A workhorse of a weekend bag.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Solid brass frame
- Polyester 277 thread
- Tobacco suede lining
- Hand-hammered, solid copper rivets
- Comes with adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Fits airline carry-on requirements
- Hinge opening makes packing easy
- Removable key clip
- Interior zippered pocket and 2 small open pockets
- Folded corners 'origami style' for extra support
- 20" x 12" x 10" / 6 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Gladstone builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
- customer service
The bag is great. Gray quality leather and very well made. I will definitely be buying future products from this company.
The Gladstone bag is first class all the way. The customer service from Satchel and Page was stellar. My questions and concerns were taken care of immediately and professionally. Keep up the awesome job
Wow! Just wow!
Fast shipping. Excellent quality. Can not wait to take my next trip with this bag. The craftsmanship on this bag is amazing. I would’ve paid double what I did and still been happy that I got a good deal! Will definitely be purchasing more items soon.
The Absolute Best thing about this bag...
... is its ability to hold clothes for a 2 day trip and neatly fit under an economy airline seat.
I have been eyeing the bag for over a year, and decided to purchase for myself as a Christmas present. I am glad I did. The feel and smell of the leather. Oh my. The classic lines without unnecessary accoutrements of extra buckles and snaps lend to its beauty.