Gladstone - PRE ORDER
Estimated Shipping: Late July
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
Originating in England in the 1890s, this classic was a staple in daily use and train travel. When you're not using it, it will fill your home with the beautiful scent of vegetable-tanned leather. A workhorse of a weekend bag.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline died and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- Solid brass frame
- Polyester 277 thread
- Tartan lining
- Comes with adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Fits airline carry-on requirements
- Hinge opening makes packing easy. Quick release lock for ease in opening.
- Folded corners 'origami style' for extra support
- Interior padded pocket for iPad and 2 small pockets
- 20" x 12" x 8" / 6 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty