Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
Our garment bag is perfectly suited for the 2-3 day business trip.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- British sourced, 20 oz. waterproof waxed canvas
- YKK #8 Zippers
- Navy 600D waterproof nylon lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Space for 2 full suits (suit size 44 or smaller)
- Interior pockets for shoes, toiletries, ties, belts, sunglasses, etc.
- Hidden zippered exterior pocket
- Hidden interior pocket for dirty clothing
- Easily hangable by the handles
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 20", Width 22", Depth 2.5" / 5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Perfect Garment Bag
Love the garment bag. It's very high quality with a classic design. I use it for business suits and dress shirts. Highly recommend it for all travelers!
Very solid and durable�I wouldn�t worry at all about checking this at an airport. Top quality.
Not your generic garment bag!
The bag is beautiful and puts to shame any of those black nylon garment bags that you see at the airport!
In a sea of generic garment bags, this one stands out in the airport. My favorite feature is the shoe pockets which fit my dress boots perfectly. If I had one quip with the bag, it's that it's a little on the heavy side.
Nice way to carry suits
Love it..I've traveled with it on 5 trips and it packs and travels well.