Founder - PRE ORDER
Estimated Shipping: 7/1 - 7/2
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
A slim, minimal briefcase for daily carry and travel. Designed for a 15" laptop.
Heritage quality leather and materials combined with modern functionality.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide Shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- Tobacco suede lining
- Japanese YKK #8 zippers
- Antique brass hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Padded laptop compartment for a 14.2" wide laptop or smaller
- Interior pocket for 10.5" tablet, slots for pens, and a key clip
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 11.5", width 15.5", depth 2.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
This bag lives up to the hype, amazing quality and beautifully tanned leather. Craftsmanship is impeccable and holds more than you think. I get compliments on the bag on nearly every client visit I go on, definitely worth the investment. Cheers from Texas!
The quality of the Founder is amazing. The size is just perfect for someone who carries fairly lightly. Quick shipping and delivery. I hope to purchase more from Satchel & Page
Great everyday briefcase
Beautiful bag with high quality leather! Great for anyone who likes carrying only their essentials without a lot of wasted space.
Great quality! Exactly what I was looking for.
Clean and efficient
The leather, materials, and construction are all top notch. The bag is the perfect size for me. It's only 2.5 inches deep so it has a slim profile, but it fits way more than you'd expect.