Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
A slim, minimal briefcase for daily carry and travel. Designed for a 15" laptop. Heritage quality leather and materials combined with modern functionality.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide Shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variations can occur.
- Tobacco suede lining
- Japanese YKK Excella #8 zippers
- Antique brass hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Travel seamlessly with the included luggage strap to connect this bag to your trolley luggage
- Padded laptop compartment for MacBook Pro 16" / 15". If you have a different computer, you can measure the exact width of your laptop (not diagonal dimension). If the exact width is 14.2" or smaller, it will fit.
- Interior pocket for 10.5" tablet, slots for pens, and a removable key clip
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 11.5", width 15.5", depth 2.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Founder builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
The Founder comes with a modular, luggage attachment strap. You’ll glide through the airport with ease.
This is briefcase is stunning, the craftsmanship is top notch and the leather quality is as advertised. I looked at several top brands with leather offerings, I'm glad i found this brand, can't wait to add a few more to my collection.
Professional/ perfect size
Absolutely love this bag. I had some questions about sizing and differences between the founder and the counselor and the staff answered all of my questions within hours of my emails. The bag looks stunning and elegant, I can honestly say the pictures do not do justice to how good these bags look. Sizing: I work as an attorney and often have to carry multiple files to and from court daily. The founder easily fits my laptop, charger, and files for the day. I like the size because it is easily manageable without being TOO big. I still want the counselor, but based on the sizing of the Founder believe it will be much wider, probably able to fit multiple binders instead of folders. Love the bag, love the staff. Keep up the good work!
I've had this bag for over 2 years now and use it daily for work. It still looks as good as the day I bought it and the materials have held up nicely. It's the perfect size for work essentials and I've received several compliments. Highly recommend!
THE leather briefcase
This bag looks even better in person. It is top quality and looks very professional. And the brief case surprisingly fits a lot, even though it’s the skinnier version. I’m happy I picked this model, due to having a 16inch MacBook .
Better than expected
Well worth the wait of 2 months for shipping (all the way to Singapore). Quality is excellent. The only complaint is the interior buckle for laptop which seems a little difficult to clip on and thus negating its usefulness. This, however, does not distract from the fact that it is extremely well made and I would recommend without hesitation.