Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
A streamlined travel bag designed for shorter trips or daily commutes, combining function, aesthetics, and durability. Featuring a separate, easy access compartment for your laptop and other carry on essentials.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- This leather gets most of its color from oils, making it very natural. With this type of finishing, there is some slight color variation since each leather hide can absorb the oils differently.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Tobacco Suede lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Interior zipper pocket and key clip
- Laptop pocket fits a laptop with maximum dimensions of 14.3 inch width / 9.5 inches height. If both dimensions of your laptop are under these measurements, it will fit in the laptop pocket.
- Quick grab pocket for phone, boarding pass, or passport
- 2 extra D-rings to attach a water bottle or luggage tag
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 11.5", Width 18.5", Depth 9" / 6 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
I'm a lawyer and take the train in to the city daily. I use the Carry All to take my laptop, chargers, change of clothes for the gym, files, water bottle, and lunch. The size is perfect for what I use it for.
Right out of the box I was very impressed by the quality of the leather and design. I had high expectations, but I think they were surpassed. This feels more like a $800-$1000 bag, not a $500 bag.
I'm in software sales and generally take 1 overnight trip per week. I carry a thin garment bag to carry my slacks and shirts, and found this bag to be the perfect complement to it to carry everything else. I like that it has a separate compartment for laptop, which eliminates my need to carry a separate briefcase. The leather is very high quality and I get compliments on it all the time from other business travelers.
Shipping mix up
Unfortunately, Satchel & Page shipped me the Weekender when I ordered the Carry All. They did resolve the situation, but I couldn't use the bag on a trip that I wanted to�For $550, they shouldn't have mixups like this. The bag itself is very nice and I'm happy with it, but they need to improve their shipping.
Building a collection
This is my 4th bag now and it's becoming an expensive addiction. Stop taking my money Satchel & Page!!!