Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
A streamlined travel bag designed for shorter trips or daily commutes, combining function, aesthetics, and durability. Featuring a separate, easy access compartment for your laptop and other carry on essentials.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variations can occur.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Tobacco Suede lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Interior zipper pocket and key clip
- Laptop pocket fits a laptop with maximum dimensions of 14.3 inch width / 9.5 inches height. If both dimensions of your laptop are under these measurements, it will fit in the laptop pocket. Please check the width and height (not diagonal dimension).
- Quick grab pocket for phone, boarding pass, or passport
- 2 extra D-rings to attach a water bottle or luggage tag
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 11.5", Width 18.5", Depth 9" / 6 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Carry All builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
- hiking boots
- toiletry bag
- duffel bags
Lots of room in the main compartment. Ample space and pockets in the laptop section as well. This will take the place of a backpack on trips. I’m very pleased with the look, quality and organization of the bag. I really like the fact that it doesn’t collapse.
This bag it's exactly what I wanted it's so stylish and practical. I'm able to fit shoes in the bottom and the rest is free for clothing, the front portion isn't very wide so it will hold a lot of flat items, but it's big enough that if you have a small laptop or a 12" iPad it has space on the side for chargers. The interior is really roomy and since it holds its shape packing it is super easy and it always looks good, unlike duffel bags. The opening isn't super wide but enough to fit hiking boots. The only time it might be a problem is when you have it fully packed and want to take out something big from the bottom. Been able to pack for a 5 day trip with no problem as I have a small toiletry bag.
I'm a lawyer and take the train in to the city daily. I use the Carry All to take my laptop, chargers, change of clothes for the gym, files, water bottle, and lunch. The size is perfect for what I use it for.
Right out of the box I was very impressed by the quality of the leather and design. I had high expectations, but I think they were surpassed. This feels more like a $800-$1000 bag, not a $500 bag.
I'm in software sales and generally take 1 overnight trip per week. I carry a thin garment bag to carry my slacks and shirts, and found this bag to be the perfect complement to it to carry everything else. I like that it has a separate compartment for laptop, which eliminates my need to carry a separate briefcase. The leather is very high quality and I get compliments on it all the time from other business travelers.