Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
The ultimate durable and functional leather backpack. With a clean, modern design, it's versatile for both the office and travel. The Backpack seamlessly attaches to any trolley luggage for smooth travel.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide full sides of US origin
- Thickness: 6 oz.
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Leather used for shoulder straps is tumbled for softness and comfort.
- Tobacco suede lining
- Hand hammered copper rivets
- Antique Brass hardware
- Waxed polyester thread
- Separate, padded laptop compartment for MacBook Pro 16" / 15". If you have a different computer, you can measure the exact width of your laptop (not diagonal dimension). If the exact width is 14.3" or smaller, it will fit.
- Tablet pocket fits iPad Pro 12.9" and smaller.
- Interior zippered pocket and key clip.
- 2 Interior open pockets for smaller items
- Exterior zippered pocket with area for phone, small notebook, passport, pens, and cables.
- Comes with pass through luggage strap compatible with any roller board suitcase
- Padded back section for comfort
- Padded and suede lined adjustable straps
- Dimensions / Weight: height 17", width 12", depth 4.5" / 4 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Backpack builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
The Backpack comes with a modular, luggage attachment strap. You’ll glide through the airport with ease.
Eye catching with class
Recently I’ve been traveling domestically with frequent connections through airports. During My traveled I’ve received numerous complaints. Furthermore, this backpack fits my daily needs.
Blown away by this backpack!
This is such an amazing and unique item. I've been looking for a professional looking leather backpack for a while, and nothing I found came close to the quality of the Satchel and Page backpack. The design is beautiful and classy, the fit is comfortable, and the inside is spacious. It's very easy to organize everything you put in this backpack. Highly recommend!
High quality style
This leather backpack is astoundingly beautiful and durable. I carry it with me along with my tools and books. The leather is in very pristine quality, the overall style gives me a lot of compliments from friends and strangers. I plan to pass this bag down to my future children once I've completed most of my ventures. A must buy indeed.
Beautiful and functional!!!
I travel a lot for work (Delta Diamond status every year) and rely heavily on a functional backpack that has enough space for everything I need to pack with me, as I literally have a traveling office. At the same time, I did not want to compromise style and quality. Let me tell you, this met everything I needed and than some. Love this bag! Bonus, it matches my Satchel & Page Weekender, which is another piece I absolutely love!
Bought as a Christmas gift for my brother
I have the weekender, which I used for short trips during my residency interview season. Quality is fantastic, so I bought the backpack as a Christmas gift for my brother. It's a one-of-a-kind backpack. It looks sick. Type of thing where people stare at the bag wherever you go because of how nice it looks. We also appreciate the sleek, minimalist exterior design and use of whole pieces of leather. I know two other people who also have satchel and page briefcases, one being my good friend from medical school. Interesting part is that I saw their bags one day and immediately said, "wow, that's from satchel and page." Easy to recognize. We all discovered the company independently, and while I won't speak of myself, both of them are well-styled and appreciate great quality craftsmanship (shell shoes, Harris tweed, etc).