Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
Our military inspired, green waxed canvas everyday briefcase. Slim profile with a deceivingly spacious, expandable interior. And since the laptop pocket is in the center, the zipper won't scratch your computer. Also features 2 exterior zippered pockets for easy access.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- British sourced, Green 20 oz. waterproof waxed canvas. Please note, marks and character from the impregnated wax are common with this material.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Tobacco Suede lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Full zipper opening for easy access
- Travel seamlessly with the included luggage strap to connect this bag to your trolley luggage
- Exterior zippered pocket on both sides of bag
- Padded laptop compartment for MacBook Pro 16" / 15". If you have a different computer, you can measure the exact width of your laptop (not diagonal dimension). If the exact width is 14.2" or smaller, it will fit.
- Center padded laptop compartment so you don't scratch it against the zipper, pocket for iPhone/Droid, slots for pens and business cards, and a key clip
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 12", width 16", depth 3.75"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
The Aviator comes with a modular, luggage attachment strap. You’ll glide through the airport with ease.
I've had the aviator a few months now and really like it. It cam manage my day to day needs, and for travel. it's well made, beautiful, and simpe to use. All of the parts and pieces are well done and of exceptional quality. I expect it to last long enough I will not need another for myself. I may buy more as gifts for my kids in their careers.
Can’t be happier with my Aviator Brief!!!
My second purchase this year!!! I’m extremely happy with Satchel & Page. Products extremely well made. My Aviator Brief goes from formal (I’m in the Legal field) to casual, from the office to happy hour (Things are going back to normal in NYC). Can’t wait to show it off in Italy where I also have an office. Thank you for the excellent customer service!!!
And Another One
This was my 4th piece from Satchel-Page. I think I might be addicted. I chose the Aviator to switch things up a little. I liked how it still had the leather accents (their leather is the best), but had canvas that I could use and abuse. I use this bag in bad weather here in Chicago and it can handle it. I have had a couple of compliments already. At the price point, I consider it a great deal. Another perfect purchase from S&P!
Built to last
S&P has a lifetime warranty, and when you take this out of the box, you understand why. The waxed canvas and leather are both very high quality. All the hardware is thick and sturdy. It's a great looking, durable briefcase.
Classy + functional
The Aviator has a good structure, not floppy like other waxed canvas bags. The interior is well organized. There is a middle pocket for laptop and several interior pockets. The outside pockets are convenient as well. All in all a great briefcase.