Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
Our military inspired, waxed canvas everyday briefcase. Slim profile with a deceivingly spacious, expandable interior. And since the laptop pocket is in the center, the zipper won't scratch your computer. Also features 2 exterior slip pockets for easy access.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. The leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- British sourced, Green 20 oz. waterproof waxed canvas
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Tobacco Suede lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Full zipper opening for easy access
- Open exterior slip pocket on both sides of bag
- Padded laptop compartment fits a laptop with 14.2 inches width or smaller.
- Center padded laptop compartment so you don't scratch it against the zipper, pocket for iPhone/Droid, slots for pens and business cards, and a key clip
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 12", width 16", depth 3.75"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
I carry a 15" Macbook, iPad Pro, notebook, pens, book, charger, cables, and a water bottle. The Aviator is the perfect size for me. I enjoy using the outside open pockets for quick access. Highly recommend this bag.
Rugged and refined
The green waxed canvas has a military vibe and the brown leather looks good with it. The structure of the bag is stiffer than I expected. It's not a floppy canvas like some other brands. This gives it a more refined, cleaner look, which was kind of a pleasant surprise.
This is a waxed canvas bag. S&P waxed canvas is certianly nice (maybe a bit stiffer than expected). But the leather trim on the bag takes it to another level�I'm kind of intrigued to see one of their all leather briefcases, but I'll need to save my pennies for that!
Just as advertised
I've seen many reviews on Satchel's leather briefcases. I didn't want to carry an all leather bag though, so wasn't entirely sure what to expect when I ordered the Aviator.
Great bag! The design is simple and classic. I was looking for something high quality but nothing that would draw too much attention. I get tons of complements on the bag, and it works well for my casual office environment. I anticipate this bag will last me many years. Fully satisfied.