Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
The slimmest and lightest briefcase we've ever made. Designed with a full zipper opening and ample interior organization.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide Shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Tobacco suede lining
- Japanese YKK Excella #8 zippers
- Antique brass hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Full zipper opening for easy access
- Fits a MacBook Pro 16" / 15". If you have a different computer, you can measure the exact width of your laptop (not diagonal dimension). If the exact width is 14.2" or smaller, it will fit.
- 5 open pockets for notebook, passport, phone, business cards, 2 pen slots, a zippered pocket, and a removable key clip
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 53")
- Dimensions: height 11.5", width 15.25", depth 1.5"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Attaché builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
Perfect for when I need to carry a laptop and a few files. For travel or heavier carry days, I use a larger bag.
Beautiful leather and craftmanship. Stitching and finishing looks like a luxury item.
Leather is rich with a nice sheen. It's very slim, but the inside has a gusset which expands slightly when you open it. It fit my daily carry well.
The quality of the bag was higher than what I was expecting. It looks like it should cost more than it does. Fits my daily essentials. Satisfied with my purchase.
clean, minimal design
Very clean design. The leather does alll the talking here. Bag is lightweight compared to S&P's other offerings.