4 Way Briefcase - PRE ORDER
Estimated Shipping: Early October
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
The ultimate durable and functional leather briefcase. You can use it 4 ways: over the shoulder, by the handle, as a backpack, or strapped to your roller-board luggage.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide full sides of US origin
- Thickness: 8 oz. for entire bag and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather.
- Hand hammered copper rivets
- Antique Brass hardware
- Waxed polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Laptop pocket fits 15" laptop and smaller
- Comes with 1 shoulder strap (adjustable up to 55"), 2 backpack straps, and 1 roller-board strap
- Hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread for durability and aesthetics
- Interior compartment for laptop, pocket for iPhone/Droid, slots for pens and business cards, and a key clip
- Oil finished edges
- Back slot for a newspaper
- Dimensions / Weight: height 12", width 16.5", depth 5.5" / 4.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Great everyday briefcase
I've been using this bag for 1 year and it has only gotten better. I carry a Macbook 15", a moleskine notebook, some pens, a water bottle, large headphones and a book. It carries all of this with room to spare and the bag doesn't come off as "bulky". The leather and hardware quality is outstanding.
I'm very happy with the 4 Way Briefcase. It's a well made, high quality piece and the leather is beautiful. I feel the leather is a bit stiff which is why I knocked off 1 star. Hopefully it breaks in and the leather softens.
I love everything about this bag, but my favorite part is the handstitching. The thread is nice and thick and every stitch is perfect. No stitch is out of line, and I don't ever foresee this thread fraying. The edges are also perfectly done. Overall, this is the type of work I'd expect from a 1 man shop/master craftsmen. It seems like S&P is making these at a pretty decent volume, so it's impressive they're able to maintain the slow production method of handstitching and do it so well.
Waited too long
The bag was amazingÉ10/10. I have to knock off a few points due to the wait time though. The quoted time was 4 weeks and I waited 8. S&P is a great company but need to get ther supply chain moving quickerr.
I've used this bag everyday since I got it. I regularly carry it by the handle, but also use it in backpack mode when the bag is packed heavy. I'm demanding with my gear and this bag does everything I need it to.