4 Way Briefcase
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
The ultimate durable and functional leather briefcase. You can use it 4 ways: over the shoulder, by the handle, as a backpack, or strapped to your roller-board luggage.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 8 oz. for entire bag and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variation can occur.
- Hand hammered copper rivets
- Antique Brass hardware
- Waxed polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Laptop compartment for MacBook Pro 16" / 15". If you have a different computer, you can measure the exact width of your laptop (not diagonal dimension). If the exact width is 14.3" or smaller, it will fit.
- Comes with 1 shoulder strap (adjustable up to 55"), 2 backpack straps, and 1 roller-board strap
- Hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread for durability and aesthetics
- Interior compartment for laptop, pocket for iPhone/Droid, slots for pens and business cards, and a key clip
- Oil finished edges
- Back slot for a newspaper
- Dimensions / Weight: height 12", width 16.5", depth 5.5" / 4.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the 4 Way Briefcase builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
Lighten the Load
The 4 Way Briefcase comes with a modular, luggage attachment strap. You’ll glide through the airport with ease.