Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
The essential, everyday tote bag made with sustainable, vegetable tanned leather from a family tannery in Tuscany. Comes with a removable clutch to carry your small items.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Tumbled and aniline dyed. The result is a natural, transparent leather. The tumbling process brings out the leather's natural grain and wrinkles and this will vary from bag to bag. This leather will be softer, more grainy, and a bit more matte than our non-tumbled leather.
- This leather gets most of its color from oils, making it very natural. With this type of finishing along with the tumbling, there is some color variation since each leather hide can absorb the oils and react to the tumbling process differently.
- Black calfskin lining
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella Zippers
- Black matte hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Removable interior clutch that can be used separately
- Flat bottom construction so bag does not tip over
- Interior zipper pocket
- Magnetic snap button closure
- Minimally designed, free of any logos or embellishment
- Height 12", Width 13", Depth 6" / 2 lbs
- Handle drop: 8 inches
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Tote builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
2 in 1
The Tote comes with a removable interior pocket that can be used both inside the bag and separately as a clutch.