Port 14" 2.0 - FINAL SALE
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
The Port 14" 2.0 is being discontinued. We have limited stock available. Once it's gone, it's gone. These are in brand new condition with all original packaging.
We have taken the original Port Series and refined it. Amongst other improvements, the Port Series 2.0 features an open outside pocket for quick grabs, and a more streamlined format for greater accessibility while on the go.
Our modular portfolio system keeps your daily carry essentials organized and looks great doing so.
Please note, the Port has a very slim profile and works best with slimmer, non-bulky items. If you carry a bulky laptop or other items, we recommend our traditional briefcases.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 5-6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variations can occur.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella zipper
- British Tan calfskin lining
- Solid, hand-hammered copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Laptop compartment for a 13.2" wide laptop or smaller
- Open pocket for large notebook or iPad Pro
- Outside open pocket for easy access
- Organizes your daily carry essentials with areas for passport, field notes, pens, phone (iPhone 8+ or similar), USB charger, iPad mini or notebook, and more.
- Comes with modular magnetic Venture insert
- Modular outside pocket for laptop charger sold separately
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 12", width 14.6", depth 2"
- Lifetime Warranty
- Final Sale - No refunds or exchanges
The case is very nice but I ended up exchanging it for the Founder. It was too small to fit what I carry.
High quality briefcase to carry laptop and tech accessories. The case is made with precision and high attention to detail.
The leather, hardware, copper rivets, zipper are all very high quality. The workmanship and finishing is premium. Satchel & Page makes a very nice product.
Got it as a gift for Christmas. Loving it so far!
It is a very nice case, with high quality leather. It it designed to work with thin items. If you have thicker items like a book or clothing, it will not fit inside the Port.