Map Case - SAMPLE SALE
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
Sample sale bags have been used for photo shoots and may have slight signs of wear, like minor scratches/nicks. This particular Map Case is a 9.5/10 in condition with some visible scratches on the backside of the bag. The bag is non-refundable, but may be exchanged for store credit. Will only ship in continental US. Comes with standard packaging.
Inspired by my grandfather's map case from WWII.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 8 oz. for entire bag
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather.
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Waxed polyester thread
- Handstitched seams for durability and aesthetics
- Interior compartment for iPad, pocket for iPhone/Droid, slots for pens and business cards
- Oil finished edges
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Height 11.5", width 9.5", depth 3.5" / 3 lbs
- Lifetime warranty