Sample sale bags have been used for photo shoots and may have slight signs of wear, like minor scratches/nicks. This particular Gladstone is a 8.5/10 in condition. The bag is non-refundable, but may be exchanged for store credit. Will only ship in continental US.
Originating in England in the 1890s, this classic was a staple in daily use and train travel. When you're not using it, it will fill your home with the beautiful scent of vegetable-tanned leather. A workhorse of a weekend bag.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline died and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.