Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
A slim, minimal briefcase for daily carry and travel. Designed for a 15" laptop. Heritage quality leather and materials combined with modern functionality.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: Cowhide Shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variations can occur.
- Black suede lining
- Japanese YKK Excella #8 zippers
- Antique nickel hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Travel seamlessly with the included luggage strap to connect this bag to your trolley luggage
- Padded laptop compartment for MacBook Pro 16" / 15". If you have a different computer, you can measure the exact width of your laptop (not diagonal dimension). If the exact width is 14.2" or smaller, it will fit.
- Interior pocket for 10.5" tablet, slots for pens, and a removable key clip
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 11.5", width 15.5", depth 2.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Founder builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.
The Founder comes with a modular, luggage attachment strap. You’ll glide through the airport with ease.