Counselor - PRE ORDER
Estimated Shipping: Mid May
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping + Returns
A classic zippered briefcase made for business and travel. Features a spacious, expandable interior. And since the laptop pocket is in the center, the zipper won't scratch your computer.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide shoulders of French origin
- Thickness: 6 oz. for bag, 8 oz. for handles and straps
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel.
- This leather gets most of its color from oils, making it very natural. With this type of finishing, there is some slight color variation since each leather hide can absorb the oils differently.
- Japanese YKK #8 Excella zipper
- Tobacco suede lining
- Antique brass hardware
- #277 Polyester thread
- Shoulder strap pad stuffed with leather and forms to your shoulder
- Full zipper opening for easy access
- Padded laptop compartment for a 14.3" wide laptop or smaller
- Laptop compartment in the center so you don't scratch it against the zipper, pocket for iPhone/Droid, slots for pens and business cards, and a key clip
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions / Weight: height 12", width 16.5", depth 3.75" / 4 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty
Amazing set! Counselor & Folio
Absolutely blown away by the quality of the Counselor. Great craftsmanship and know this will be a bag for a lifetime. Finish and appearance is extremely high end. Love the fun checkered interior of the folio and the smooth suede of the counselor. Let the compliments commence. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 stars #satchelandpage
Just about perfect
The materials on this bag are pure luxury. The leather has a beautiful sheen and handfeel. The interior suede is buttery soft. Nicer than I expected. Especially for the price.
Craftsmanship at it’s Finest
I’ve had the counselor for about 3 months and it has truly become the staple of my wardrobe. As a recent illustration gradutate from Syracuse U, I knew I was going to want to invest in a bag that I would not have to re-purchase after a zipper would inevitably faiI. So I did my research and found this incredible movement you all have created with Satchel and Page. I saved up for weeks for this bag and it is truly the best money I’ve ever spent. Thank you for all that you and your team do! Cheers Bernardo
My 3rd piece
This is my 3rd order from Satchel & Page. I also have the Port Series and Gladstone. Their quality is high end and consistent between the 3 pieces I own. The Counselor is my favorite of the 3, and the bag I use the most.
Inside the bag is dived into three compartments, with spot for your laptop in the middle compartment. I use this bag daily, as a social worker for the health authority. It is able to hold files, my laptop, charger, wallet, work badge, business cards, cellphones, some additional materials, my lunch and thermos. I don't find it too bulky, or heavy, and it travels well.