Camera Bag - LIGHTLY USED - FINAL SALE
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
Our military inspired, vegetable tanned leather camera bag. Heritage quality meets functionality.
This can be used as either an insert or a standalone camera bag.
Ideal to carry a mirrorless camera + 2 lenses or a DSLR camera + lens.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Gold Rated for Sustainability by LWG
- Hide Origin: French Cowhide Shoulders
- Thickness: 6 oz.
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. French cowhide shoulders have the distinct characteristic of prominent wrinkles. This leather has a soft hand and elegant hand-feel. No paint or chemicals are used to cover the surface of the leather, so natural imperfections and color variations can occur.
- Tobacco Suede lining
- Hand hammered, solid copper rivets
- Antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- Ideal to carry a mirrorless camera + 2 lenses or a DSLR camera + 1 lens (obviously this will vary based on the size of the camera / lens)
- Back handle for quick grabs
- Zippered pocket under flap
- EVA foam padded interior
- Comes with 5 padded, removable velcro dividers for a customizable carry
- Comes with adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55")
- Dimensions: height 8.5", width 11.5", depth 4.25"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Certified Tuscan Leather
We don't cut corners. Our leather is certified by the Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium, ensuring it has met rigorous quality and sustainability standards. Over time, the Camera Bag builds character and patinas beautifully, becoming uniquely yours.