Brown Belt (1.5") - LIGHTLY USED - FINAL SALE
Estimated Shipping: Immediate
A true lifetime belt made with the finest vegetable tanned leather from Italy.
Lightly used items may have slight signs of wear, like minor scratches/nicks. This particular belt is a 9/10. Final sale - no refunds or exchanges, so please be sure of your size before ordering.
PLEASE REFERENCE OUR SIZE CHART BEFORE ORDERING. Our belts run on the small side. Generally, you will need to order 4 sizes larger than the size you wear in jeans. So, if you wear a size 32 in jeans, you will be a size 36 in our belt.
- Tanned and finished in Ponte a Egola, Italy
- Certified by the Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium
- Hide Origin: Cowhide double bends of French Origin
- Thickness: 12 oz.
- Tanning/Grain: Vegetable Tanned / Dyed-Through to Core / Full-Grain
- Finishing: Aniline dyed and hot stuffed with oils and waxes. The result is a natural, transparent leather. Due to the natural tanning process, there is some color variation between belts.
- Please reference our size chart to confirm your size
- 1.5" width
- 5 holes
- Military grade, brass buckle in antique finish
- Hand burnished, beveled, and beeswax sealed edges