Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping
My great-grandfather brought a suitcase like this with him when he immigrated to the United States in 1914. This is a modernized version which converts to a backpack. Prepare to be harassed by strangers in airports asking where you got this.
- 6-8 oz., rich brown, full-grain vegetable tanned leather. Hot stuffed with oils and waxes for a unique, rugged look.
- Tartan lining
- YKK #10 Zipper
- Copper rivets and antique brass hardware
- Comes with adjustable shoulder strap (up to 55") and 2 backpack straps
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Full zipper opening for ease in packing
- Open interior layout with 2 large zippered pockets, 2 open pockets, and a leather strap to keep your gear secured
- Dimensions: height 14", width 20", depth 7.5"
- Weight: 6 lbs