Estimated Shipping: Late January
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping
Made to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car from the 1940s, this bag is built for short trips and as a daily carry for the office, gym, and happy hour.
- 6-8 oz., rich brown, full-grain vegetable tanned leather. Hot stuffed with oils and waxes for a unique, rugged look.
- Tartan lining
- Hand hammered copper rivets and antique brass hardware
- Polyester 277 thread
- YKK #10 Zipper
- Fits airline carry on requirements
- Interior zipper pocket, 2 small open pockets, and a key clip
- Comes with adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Dimensions: height 11.5", width 17.5", depth 8"
- Weight: 4 lbs