Estimated Shipping: Immediate
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free US Shipping
Originating in England in the 1890s, this classic was a staple in daily use and train travel. When you're not using it, it will fill your home with the beautiful scent of vegetable-tanned leather. A workhorse of a weekend bag.
- 6-8 oz., rich black, full grain, vegetable tanned leather. Hot stuffed with oils and waxes for a unique, rugged look.
- Solid brass frame
- Polyester 277 thread
- Tartan lining
- Comes with adjustable leather shoulder strap (up to 55 inches)
- Fits airline carry-on requirements
- Hinge opening makes packing easy. Quick release lock for ease in opening.
- Folded corners 'origami style' for extra support
- Interior padded pocket for iPad and 2 small pockets
- 20" x 12" x 8"
- Weight: 6 lbs